Welcome! We look forward to seeing you, and taking you under our care. If you’re the type of person who likes to stay on top of things, then here’s a first appointment “checklist” for you!
- ID (driver’s license/ state ID )
- Insurance Card (must be medical insurance, not vision insurance)
- New Patient packet signed and filled out
When you come in for your first appointment, we will scan your ID and Insurance cards to have on file with us. If you haven’t already filled out and signed the New Patient packet, no need to worry – we will provide you with one, and have you fill it out while you’re with us.
Things to keep in mind
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to allow for time to process your paperwork
- New Patient appointments typically take 2 hours, so please plan accordingly
- Your eyes will be dilated. Many patients are able to drive home with dilated eyes, with the aid of sunglasses. If you feel uncomfortable driving with dilated eyes, be sure to arrange for transportation after your appointment.